As has been said before an excellent 5* hotel and the staff are everything stated in previous reviews - above excellent. Highly recommended is the pool on the 6th floor if you want total peace and quiet. We upgraded to a Junior Suite which was spotless and in excellent condition and the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. House keeping could not be faulted in any way. The balcony was large enough to fit 20-30 people but never saw the sun and although we had a sea view it was obscured by two walls and the top of another balcony in front of us. The food although presented beautifully was very hit and miss, sometimes tasteless, sometimes overloaded with salt but when we ordered room service the food was tasty and well prepared. Would possibly return as we like Sheraton Hotels but would only book bed and breakfast and ensure that the room had a "proper" sea view. As a PS to the chef, cold Gazpacho soup is from Spain and is not meant to be over the top spicy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town