Could not sensibly find fault with the hotel , all right some little niggles,A few stains on the carpets in the corridors could do with a shampoo. Internet connection has to be paid for and is temperamental .
Staff are without exception friendly and efficient , I liked that the waiters at breakfast were able to do their work efficiently and had time to pass with guests of all nationalities .
We did not like the first room we had because of the building layout . Views were often restricted by side walls, we were moved with no hassle immediately, this would have been a problem if the hotel was full on our arrival day.
We had a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the main pool and well kept garden areas and then the on to the wonderful blue sea.
There is a slight noise from the busy seafront road, as we never close the balcony door.
The room was plenty big enough and the wonderfully comfortable bed (that we have already tried to find for our own home). Domestic staff again were friendly and efficient. Free safe was a bonus.
Complimentary courtesy room for our late departure to allow us to shower and change .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town