We wholehearted agree with reviews that have highlighted the many positives of this hotel - one of the very best we have stayed in anywhere. The excellent staff are frequently mentioned and rightly so too. From the lovely chambermaids Maria and Bella; to Katerina welcoming breakfast guests; the helpful receptionists; and certainly the hotel manager - nothing could be too much trouble. The service we received was faultless, including when I had to stay another week because of a serious back injury. Thank you to all concerned. OK, running out of pool towels sometimes was annoying and we were surprised that guests were allowed to carry away food from breakfast, but these are minor concerns.
Overall, we found as we have before that Greek people are really friendly, interested, hospitable and great-to-know people. We cannot speak too highly of those we met and not just in the hotel. If you want to track down the make of the famous Sheraton bed mattresses look up Simmons.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town