On the island for a wedding, we arrived late due to delays in Rome. Highly disappointed that our luggage was held up in a baggage handler delay at Rome airport, but the hotel staff we very helpful with this. They made calls and spoke to the airline/airport on our behalf to help us out.
The bad news was that all our clothes didn't arrive in time for the wedding, so our first day was a rush into town to get clothes for a 2PM wedding on the other side of the island.
After the wedding we spend a night at the reception at the hotel and then had a nice day by the pool relaxing in the sun. The reception was fantastic, held on the decking next to the lobby level pool. Great food and a great night in perfect weather.
Short cab trip to town, In hindsight I wish I'd spent more time here and much less in Athens. Great sites in old town and really pretty coast on the other side of the island. A bit disappointed that I forgot to take pics of the room, another room that was much larger than the European norm.
Would love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town