I went with my Mum for a week last year and the only grounds for complaint would be about the fact I didn't wear enough sun-lotion. Although I came home burnt to a crisp (my fault entirely for being too lazy to reapply lotion) it was the most incredible place. The staff, particularly in the restaurant, were amazing. They were genuinely pleased to see us every time we saw them - particularly the regular waiters in the restaurants and could not be more helpful. I will never forget how amazing the italian restaurant within the hotel was - the service, views and food (omg) were all exceptional.
What an amazing holiday - the beach was incredible, a less than 2 minute walk with all the water sports you could dream of but so peaceful when bathing.. absolute bliss.
My mum and I will be returning for years to come
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town