very nice spacious hotel with great pool areas and nice clean beach with very comfy sun loungers.
Breakfast was lovely and able to sit out and enjoy Alfresco. Lots of choice as well and staff so friendly and helpful.
Room was very spacious with lovely sea view out to Turkey. The beds at this hotel are the comfiest I have ever slept in.
Lots of business events which meant it was quieter at weekend. There are 3 pools and beach so hotel never felt too packed.
Beautiful terraces to enjoy drinks and great sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town