The Sheraton on Rhodes is of a very good standard, exactly what i expect from the Sheraton brand.
The hotel is well located, being only a 10 min taxi from Rhodes Town.
Facilities are all clean and well kept, we only used one pool (6th floor), but the others also looked great.
All staff we encountered seemed friendly and helpful.
Breakfast can get busy at times, but high standards are still upheld at all times.
We did not eat any dinners in the hotel, but had some good lunches.
I would recommend this place to anyone.
Our bed was extremely comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Starwood EMEA, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town