Lovely hotel and our stay was very comfortable. It was pretty easy to catch the bus to go to old town from just outside the hotel. Enjoyed the walk along the sea to town one morning. The breakfast was super and especially if you get a table outside by the pool. Had couple of meals at the hotel they were good (at the Greek restaurant and the Mediterranean). I found some really good restaurants in the old and new town. Paying extra for the sea view was well worth it. Thank you very much Sheraton for giving us a courtesy room to shower and change before the flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town