rhodes is worth a long weekend trip or a week but thats sufficient in order to relax visit the heart of rhodes and lindos the island.
the hotel was beautiful and childrenfriendly..
there were two pools one one outside opposite the beach quiet large yet distanced enough from the street and the other one on the rooftop.
breakfast is served on the upper floor so you are haveing breakfast whilst enjoying the amazing view.
the rooms are not that great unless you get the suite or upgrades. for honeymoon the have a seperate hotel which each room has its own pool on suite looks amazing!
the standard room are like those in turkey - if you know- you never take less than a 4 star hotel ground rule. we had a room with a shower which had no boundaries so it flooded our room ... also make sure to order sea view cause the backside is a mountain and so you hear the echos from each room when you open the balcony. i praise the hotel cause i saw others which were much worse there are that many good hotels in the area!
the hotel as mentioned is just opposite the street so you just neet to follow the passage especialy made for hotel guests and you are at the turquoise beach its just beautiful.
most other hotels are right on the street and its noisy.
the only thing you need a taxi or bus to go to the center
.look them up and compare others and decide for youself . if you dont plan to spend your time inthe room the hotel as such with its spa, pool restaurants, bar, and all around is just great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town