I just got back from a stay at Amathus beach in Rhodes. I stayed there from the 18th till 25th of september.
First of all I wonder why some reviews suggest that the hotel isn't that good for a 5 star-rating. I'm a 21 year old student, and I must say that I do care about where I'm staying, my standards are quite high, and I thought I had a really nice stay there. Nothing negative to say!
The hotel itself is very nice. The entrance is large, and personnel at the reception are very nice. They give you a lot of good information when you check in. There IS someone who helps you with your luggage, maybe just have a little patience before you say there's no one to help you.
The rooms are good. We had one on the 8th floor. I read the reviews before going on holiday, and I was a bit anxious about what the rooms were going to be. First impression was good. It's a standard room but you don't need to spend a lot of time there. It's also true that you hear a lot of noise from the street.
Beds are of good quality. Maybe the bathrooms are a liitle bit old, and I did have more luxurious bathrooms, but didn't bother me. You've got everything you need.
Wonderfull sea views!
There are 3 pools. The one on the 11th floor is the moost calm one. It's true that a lot of people lay their towels very early, but you still can find a place at the 11th floor pool.
Staff at the pool is friendly. The pool at the reception is somewhat noisy from the street.
Food was also good. A lot of variety, and theme nights. Although there was one evening that i dind't know what to eat, but you always find something you like. You can also have your meals outside and it's really stunning. The views in the morning!!
The location of the hotel is also very good. There's a bus stop right in front of the hotel, and it costs about 2€ one way to get tho Rhodes town.
Overall, it's a very good hotel. You don't have the impression there are a lot of people staying there. Although, you might have to stand in the line, when you want to eat outside in the morning and in the evenings.
But everyone had different opinions about the hotel in general.
I loved it anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town