The first day when we arrived in amathus hotel in Rhodes I was very pleased to see that its for sure a 5 star hotel, children were very excited. The rooms were very big and the bastes view, clean rooms, staff was very helpful and breakfast very rich. Also on the hotel there is a person to help you rend a car with less money. Big pools outdoor and indoor and a hot Jacuzzi, sauna , my husband enjoyed the gym and the last I would like to thank all the staff on the hotel and I recommended for families and for couples. Also is very close to the city with only 5 minutes drive with the bus. Taxis and buses are cheap.
Thanks for everything and I will see you on my next visit.
Maria katsie kalogirou Cyprus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town