This is a superb hotel. The location is incredible. The view from the restaurant while having breakfast or dinner is truly memorable. The whole bay is visible from the restaurant as are the mountains of Turkey 12 miles away and the sunsets are spectacular.
The food is varied and of exceptional quality.
Every member of staff we met were no less than charming.
Our room was everything one expects from a 5 star hotel as were all the facilities.
The pools were great and well attended.
The sea was warm and not a cloud was seen in the sky.
The north west end of the Island is windward so there is usually a delightful breeze which makes even shopping pleasant.
The ancient Rhodes old town is only 5 minutes drive away and is very interesting and charming.
We would most highly recommend the hotel everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town