We had a very nice week in Rhodos at the Amathus Beach Hotel. The service was excellent and the food perfect!
It was nice to have a breakfast outside on the top of the hotel watching the see.
there was enough pools to enjoy everyone! Kids, adults... Also an acces to the beach under the street!
All the personal was kind and very helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town