I don't know why this hotel got such good reviews 2013, but it closed and just re-opend for the season now, on april 2014. we had a really bad experience there. first of all, the hotel is not on the beach but on a highway, and you have to get in a car and drive to a nice beach. We got a bad room, view to the back and hammering in the morning, but they didn't even care. Also, there were no hot water for two nights, and again they didn't even apologize. worst service I've seen in a hotel. The food was very simple and not tasty, after the first dinner we tried to cancel the meals but they didn't agree so we just ate outside anyway. this is just not a 5 stars hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town