Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oceanis Hotel(Rhodes Town)
Lito Hotel(Ialyssos)
  • Restaurant
Belair Beach Hotel(Rhodes Town)
Hotel Filmar(Rhodes Town)
  • Breakfast included
Sunny Days Hotel(Rhodes Town)
2,274 results
All reviewspool deck restaurantpremium packagerodian barsea viewadult only poolpool serviceelite suitesthe ground floorprivate beachgreat holidayfamily suitedress coderoom numbershower cubicleturkeymain restaurantspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Arrived home last night after a fantastic week at this fabulous hotel. Booking up today to go back next year! The staff are first class, nothing is too much trouble. Food is amazing and superb value for money. I honestly cannot praise this hotel enough, really is worth a visit and it suits all age groups as there is something for everyone.

Room Tip: sea view or one of the bungalow rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lumley14
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The hotel has an amazing location with access to its own private beach! The swimming pool and the deck are just done up so beautifully. We went half board which included breakfast and lunch or dinner. This left us free to try different tavernas and restaurants in the ancient city of Rhodes. Through the hotel we met an unforgettable man - Manos Sabanis! He took care of our excursions and what a caring knowledgable guide/ driver he was! On the last day he even took care of our baggage and checked us in at the airport! Who does that these days?

The buffet spread at the hotel was quite amazing but even though the summer crowds had not hit them yet we found the silverware dirty and the seafood gritty quite a few times! So just be aware specially if you are traveling with kids!

Room Tip: We had a sea facing room adjacent to my Daughters' family! So my two little Grand Daughters could run in and out of both our rooms! I wish our rooms were connected though and we didn't have to leave our doors open! No options to have tea or coffee in the room as they were running out of electric kettles even though it off season really!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Indrani S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have just returned from a 7 night all inclusive stay at this hotel and cannot express enough how wonderful this hotel was. The décor is not quite excellent but there is nothing to complain about at all. The food is first class and the choice is amazing. The standard is consistent each day. The staff are so friendly and helpful and definitely make your stay even more pleasurable. The sports entertainment on offer is great and the staff that provide this are very professional but never pushy. You are given a chance to try anything and everything but there is no pressure whatsoever. There was entertainment each evening which was of a great standard always. I have not stayed in a hotel that has ticked so many boxes for me. I feel totally relaxed and refreshed from my stay here and would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: I had a sea view room with a balcony which was adequate for my needs. The 6th floor rooms had a very large area to sit out on which would be better than the smaller balcony that I had chosen albeit I do like to sit by the pool. The pool side apartments would be even more convenient albeit they would not have a see view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Madeleine S
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at amathus beach hotel 19/4/14-26/4/14. This hotel is fantastic.excellent views,staff cant do enough for you,the food is amazing you get value for money especially the breakfast and evening meal. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay there again. Keep up the great work truly amazing hotel and thankyou for making our stay memorable and special.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
12  Thank cheryl w
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This has been my fifth time in Rhodes,we were accommodated in different hotels,but luckilly this time we chose Amathus.
The hotel is about ten km from airport and about seven km from center of town and old city thus it is a perfect acomodation that makes life easy ,you are everywhere in very short time you can choose either taxi,bus station outside the hotel or if you are a good walker so it is about a twenty minute walk.
The hotel is very clean and welcoming ,Ms Sofia Mailli sales & marketing manager was very welcoming,the reception stuff ladies Ganor,Elena,Katherina and all the others were amazing and did their best to make us feel very welcomed.
The restaurant managers and stuff were also very welcoming and pleasant and did their best to give us the best service.
The sea view room we got was perfect,very clean and satisfactory.
The swimming pool was also very clean and well maintained and the outside restaurant on the tenth floor the menager and the whole stuff were also perfect.
Chris the cute and smily bartender gave a perfect service too.
Finally in one word Amathus is my recommended hotel in Rhodes and my prefered one and I will defently send friends and family there always.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple