For the 25th time we visit this hotel and still we loved it. We arrived on the 29th of May 2014 for two weeks. The people in the reception gives you a feeling of homecoming, thank you Kristina and Gaynor. And off course Filip the host.You immediately get the lazy holiday feeling as the friendly Vasilis brings your luggage to your room.
Our sea view room 717 looked as the best, bottle of champagne and various fruits from the management thanks gentlemen.
Slept in the huge bed with good mattress. The varied food at breakfast and dinner was perfect again. There is meat, fish, pasta and vegetarian.
Compliments to the people in the restaurant on the 10th floor, Vasilis Sakellaris and Manos and the waiters Socratis, Aris, Maria, Liza, Cindy, Yannis and others. After dinner at the bar on the 11th floor, where you will be served by the friendly bartender Stamatis. We know him now for many years and he is one of the reason that we come back to the this hotel. He is always friendly even when he is very buzzy he makes the time to talk to everyone. He remember most of the drinks that the people has ordered. He always ask if the drinks are good. And they are. Also on the 11th floor, you can sit outside and enjoy the view and on certain evenings you have good live music for example the band Colorado.
The rooms are clean. The hotel has a nice spa, two swimming pools, one on the 11th floor and one on the ground. This hotel is an ideal place to enjoy a wonderful and relaxing holiday.
For us it’s a perfect hotel, and we go back in September.
Greetings Harm and Marianne from Holland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town