My cousin and I spent a week in June at this hotel and would highly recommend it. The food was excellent, you must try the Al'Carte restaurants they are amazing, all the staff were very friendly and nothing is too much trouble! The views are stunning we were on the 8th floor overlooking the Sea and the main dining room has two balcony's with the same views.
This was our first visit to Rhodes and pleased we chose to stay at the Amathus Beach.
Thank you to all the staff for making our holiday so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town