Booked the hotel as a special treat for my mums birthday and had a fantastic time. The staff were wonderful nothing was too much trouble. Loved happy hour at the bar on the 11th floor. Waitresses Sevi and Vika were particularly friendly and gave us lots of info on the local area as well as recommending some good cocktails. Loved the adults only pool to relax by and the beach was just idyllic, never overcrowded. So much choice at breakfast and we were delighted to find out we'd been upgraded to a sea view room. There was also a bottle of sparkling wine waiting for us on arrival as i'd emailed the hotel to tell them it was my mums birthday. Overall an excellent hotel with lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town