This is without doubt one of the friendliest hotels we've ever been to...Dimitra is just truly amazing, with an absolutely wonderfully warm personality, where nothing is too much trouble, always going the extra mile. She's a real asset to the hotel...without doubt a real star!
All staff deserve recognition for how hard they work and so this is to say thank you so very much for making our holiday so much fun! Marco, very sociable and so personable and 'aqua gym' and Zumba etc were a real hoot and how the two female staff keep going in such heat...wow!!!
Thank you all so much. xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes is the perfect place to enjoy an island escape. With forest to one side and the sparkling Aegean Sea and mountainous coastline to the other, accommodation is comfortable and spacious with the newest addition – the 37 Elite Suites – oozing style, space, sophistication and understated glamor. Along with delicious dining options, fabulous outdoor spaces and the largest and most unique spa on the island, it ticks all the right boxes. The hotel is open from April – end October each year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodian Amathus Beach Ixia
- Hotel Rodian Amathus Beach
- Rodian Amathus Beach Hotel
- Amathus Beach Hotel Rhodes Rhodes Town