This is not a 4 star hotel even though it is advertised as one, it is a basic hotel more like a Premier Inn . There are alot of carpeted areas which seemed odd for abroad & made me think of a dated British seaside hotel! The room was basic but clean, but bathroom was dated with brown 70's style tiles. The dining area was dated, food average but don't seem to do desserts! Every day it was blancmange, ice cream & melon! & we were there for 10 days! Anja, our waitress was very nice though. Pool area nice but not enough parasols & beds were being reserved, complained twice but nothing was done about it. Hotel on corner of two very busy & noisy roads opposite the pebble beach. Hotel doesn't have own beds on beach, so you have to pay every time you want them. Bit scruffy on there but the fantastic weather made up for that ! Olympic rep said Greek hotels are not same star rating as British but last year we stayed at Olympic Palace Hotel, Ixia, also advertised as 4 star...& it most definatly is! Belvedere Beach is fine if you want a basic, no frills hotel & Rhodes is a great place for a holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rhodos Horizon Resort is a 4 star hotel situated at the entrance of Rhodes town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Belvedere Beach
- Belvedere Beach Rhodes Town
- Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort Rhodes/Rhodes Town