Hotel is in a good location, however there is road noise...this did not bother us. Rooms are spacious, with decent sized beds...bathrooms are extremely dated, and require total upgrading. Lighting in bedrooms not good, probably due to low energy bulbs ( which are unavoidable these days). Food plentiful, labelling would have been helpful, as many guests could not work out what the dishes were, quality not bad, except for vegetables...which were invariably rock hard!. Staff were pleasant, hotel was clean...towels and sheets changed regularly.The Belvedere is more suited to the over 40's traveller (which we are), we didn't see any children in the hotel. Pool area is pleasant, and beach (not the nicest beach, I must say) reached by underpass from hotel. Entertainment was pretty good, traditional Greek night, dancing & singing...karaoke etc. The hotel has a nice cosmopolitan atmosphere, with guests from all over Europe. Location is ideal, ten minute walk to both Old and New town. Rhodes is a lovely place to visit, and easy to get around. There is no need to use specially arranged excursions, as the local buses offer an excellent (and cheap) service. Remember if you visit Lindos...it is a long boat trip, but only 45 minutes by bus...nice, but very very tourist orientated. All in all, a fairly decent well located hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rhodos Horizon Resort is a 4 star hotel situated at the entrance of Rhodes town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Belvedere Beach
- Belvedere Beach Rhodes Town
- Hotel Rhodos Horizon Resort Rhodes/Rhodes Town