We stayed in this hotel at the height of the season, a week in the middle of August. The hotel was clean, good food with a fabulous selection, something to suit all tastes, even our fussy 6 year old! The entertainment, both in house and elsewhere, was enjoyable. The children (6&8), loved the kids club and the poolside entertainement. The games room by the bar kept the children entertained in the evening. People did reserve sunbeds with towel but we always managed to find one and never rushed out to do this. The beach is pebbly but there is some fantastic watersports to either try or just watch. We had a lovely relaxing week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Smartline Cosmopolitan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town