We have just returned from a weeks all inclusive holiday at the Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel. We had an amazing time here. My holiday party consisted of myself, my 2 daughters aged 9 & 6 and also my mother and father. The hotel staff all work extremely hard. Especially the animation team who were such lovely people. Alex, Tania, Sam and Olga. They offered lots of fun activities throughout the day but didnt bug you if you just wanted to soak up the sun! My daughters absolutley loved the mini club who was ran by Olga, she created many activities for the girls including face painting, making things, games and many more. The evening entertainment was basic but still fun. My youngest daughter cried on the entire coach journey to the airport as she didnt want to leave! All of the animation team had different lovely qualities and were always there to help. I think they made our holiday to be honest.
The food was varied daily and we always found something to eat. I think its the best quality of food that I have ever had at an all inclusive hotel. Some of the dishes were superb..especially the moussaka! The management and restaurant staff always worked hard to ensure everyone was comfortable, happy and all tables were cleared constantly.
The location of the hotel is perfect. It is near everything but not on top of everything so you can decide if you would like a quiet time or a cheap taxi ride to the livelier parts.
The views were amazing. Especially the sunset in the evenings from the top bar. Just beautiful!
Our rooms were in the annexes and I couldn't fault them. They were always kept clean and the cleaners even made shapes with my daughters pj's which they loved coming in to! As for the moaning comments about the karaoke bar...my room was facing it and I could barely hear a thing! We had no problem getting to sleep.
The beach isnt a perfect sand beach but with the pools being so nice I didn't care about the beach!
The walk to Rhodes is just beautiful. The views of the sea amazing.
The weather was glorious for mid September. It was from 27-30 degrees every day with a very welcoming breeze!
All in all this was one of my favourite holidays I have ever had. We have already discussed returning next year but next time for 2 weeks as 1 just wasn't enough! I just hope the animation team are still there.
Do not hesitate to book yourself in at this wonderful hotel :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your smartline Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Rhodes/Rhodes Town