The hotel is just a 7 minutes public bus ride from Rhodos town, separeted form the beach by the road. Now, i found a bit confusing the theme for this hotel: it is an all inclusive, sort of made for families with children. But on the other hand families with children are looking for sandy beaches, calm and less deep seawater, and here it is contrary. The whole seashore is windy, agitated waters, and surfing / sporting centers are numerous. So from this point, the area would be prefered by active, sporting travelers... So, the lobby, reception, staff, ok. The rooms ok, large, aircon was managing difficult to lower the heat, and it was not top of the season... i wonder how it copes july-august. Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool free of charge but always busy-crowded, as the seashore is windy. Crowdes also managed hard over main meals time: it is a big task to feed simultanously hundreds, so be prepared and understanding, the staff are working hard and doing their best. The food is diverse and enough. I found as hotel weaknesses the ladies from the pool-bar, they managed to convince me never to approach that area anymore; also the animation team, which was... (i hope) cheap for the hotel, but they also described it as "light" animation in the hotel sheet. Overall, i think this hotel suits a family of surfers with children, who are all sportives and active but also prefere to eat and drink all inclusive and sunbath by the pool ??!!. (is there such a combination ??!! ).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Smartline Cosmopolitan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town