Myself, partner & 3 year old son spent 2weeks all inclusive here in the first 2 weeks in May 2014 & we loved it. The hotel & rooms were always spotless, the pools were always clean, the staff were friendly & helpful, the animation team were great at entertaining both adults & children throughout the day & night. The beach is right outside the hotel & there are also a few local shops for bits & bobs. We are looking at booking again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your smartline Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Rhodes/Rhodes Town