Just returned from a very comfortable stay at this Hotel. Michalis and all the staff are friendly, helpful and the entertainment team good fun. The room which had a wonderful sea view was spotless and cleaned daily. Food offered a wide choice and was very good quality. The location is ideal and easy for travelling to Rhodes town. The buses get busy but there is always the taxi rank across the road which is reasonably priced. The beach is close and has a bit of shingle at the waters edge but if you have sensitive feet you can buy water shoes at the supermarket, again reasonably priced. All in all a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your smartline Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Rhodes/Rhodes Town