I have just landed home after visiting this hotel. Was greeted with welcoming arms from reception. Really helpful at all times throughout our stay. We had a bungalow between 3 adults and one child. Two big beds. (Not the softest mattress tbh) free air conditioning and fridge. We had to pay £2.50 a day for the safe key which is cheap enough for security. The wi-fi is not good in the rooms so not worth purchasing.. The reception is a good place for free wi-fi. The pools are ideal for families as their is a great children's pool. The hotel has a nice pool bar where there is always something to munch on till 4. All inclusive could be longer as 11 o'clock is too early to be putting people to bed. Not much after 11 going on but before their is always a good entertainment with mini disco for kids and some really funny sketches led by the animation team. Big shout out to my man Desmond!!!! The darts champ lol. My little girl who is 4 loved him as he is a funny kind nice genuine guy. Mario is very funny with his acts. Mama Mia!! All the girls are very good with kids and are also funny.
The manager michalis is one of the nicest men I have ever met. Loves everyone very helpful and always smiles!! The food at Elies which you are aloud once for free is outstanding. Excellent quality food all day long to be honest. Great weather. Sunny with a good breeze so your not too hot when your tanning. Overall my stay was very pleasing and relaxing just what you need on holiday. Thanks a lot guys for everything.
YAN. ( the guy from Cyprus lol)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive hotel smartline Cosmopolitan is ideally located on Rhodes' west coast. on a hillside between Ixia and Rhodes town.. A stunning view of Trianda Bay is guaranteed. The hotel comprises a total of nine buildings and has a nice pool area with two pools and a large kids' pool. The hotel's animation team arranges various activities throughout the day, including water aerobics, boccia and evening entertainment several nights a week. The easiest way to get to Rhodes town's narrow alleys is by taxi or bus both stations are in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your smartline Cosmopolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Ixia
- Mareblue Cosmopolitan Hotel Ixia
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Rhodes
- Smartline Cosmopolitan Rhodes/Rhodes Town