“Amazing experiense and wonderful team of professionals”

The Waterhoppers Diving School
Ranked #1 of 36 Tours in Rhodes Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Waterhoppers Padi 5 star I.D.C center, started in 1990 in Rhodes Town. Since 2006 also a base in Lindos/Pefkos area. Taking absolute beginners for their first diving experience. Fantastic qualified program with wall,wreck,drift night dives etc. Courses up to Instructor level!
Moscow
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Amazing experiense and wonderful team of professionals”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was my long-awaited dream to dive and one day I made up my mind a booked a tour to Kalithea bay with Watehoppers.
On our way to Kalithea bay we were told how to breath, how to deal with diving equipment, how to deal with stress. International diving team were very kind and gentle with us,
I was unskilled in diving equipment, so the team accompanied us at every step of preparation, helped us with all the necessary equipment. They watched everything fit us perfectly as it dealt with our safety!
All freshmen were spited into small groups (5-6 persons), every group was escorted in the water by one leader underwater and five men in the surface. So top-notch specialists kept an eye on us every minute.
I would like to thank all the team for their assistance and high spirits. It was unforgettable and we`ve got much more fun in such a team!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alexandra K

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Harpenden, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super family day out”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My son, 8, and daughter, 10, both thoroughly enjoyed this experience. My husband, 50, was probably the most apprehensive of us all but he came up raving from the first dive - all of us could not wait until the second. The team were relaxed, positive and professional. This is a fantastic introduction to diving for young and less young alike. What made it all the more special was that this was an activity we could all try for the first time as a family together. Children must be 8 to participate. Highly Recommended :-)

1 Thank DSC07
Milton Ernest, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First hand Experience for my 10 year old boy”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Jill the leader of the Kolymbia set up just outside of Rhodes was amazing. She has the most children friendly divers on her team. My son was really apprehensive at first but the first time he dived, he went down about 5 feet and came up saying I want to do it again. So we booked it a second time and this time he was down 15 feet was 30 minutes and was accompanied the entire time on a one to one basis which was a great comfort to us and him. He absolutely loved the experience and now we need to go on future holidays with diving schools. Thank you Jill for your patience and professionalism.

Suceava, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best experience so far”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was one of the best days of my life and I had so much fun!! The crew is well prepared and they help you no matter what. They are such friendly and funny that they succeed in making my first time diving an amazing experience. I really want to go again if my family and I will go again in Rhodes. Diving is for all ages for sure. There was people from 5 to 60 years old or maybe more. Thank you for this awesome day!!!

2 Thank Iulia G
Malmo, Sweden
“First time dive for my 10 year old son!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice and well organized. Very large group on boat but smaller groups in water. Nice for first time dive, only 5-7 m deep. Nice for snorkeling too.