“Great place in the middle of town”
Review of Blue lagoon

Blue lagoon
Ranked #10 of 30 Nightlife in Rhodes Town
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is the 2nd time being here in this fun place , food good but only had drinks first day , had Greek salad and pitta 2 nd day , it's a themed place based on Pirates of the Caribbean , it's a peaceful place in centre of new town , wish we had found it earlier , staff friendly . It's a sunny courtyard with a water feature keeping you feeling cool on a hot day. Great for taking young children too they have 2parrots running free not in a cage as someone said earlier , these are great features of this place ,try it either daytime or evenings when they have Greek dancing .

2  Thank maheed
"greece"
in 4 reviews
"rhodos"

Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you want to meet a real Greece you must came to this bar.It is a only place in the Rhodes with real greece music and atmosphere.The real deal in this place is the greeks who love the dance and life.Everobody dance from the child to the local fishermen preserving the spirit of the Homer Greece.Place full of life.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Once our kids spotted the giraffe and elephant in front of the Blue Lagoon, we knew we would not leave Rhodes without a visit. We arrived very early for dinner (7 PM) so were the only diners initially. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Service was quite good and menu had traditional Greek and typical kid-friendly fare. The eclectic pirate themed decor (wicker baby carriages?!) were amusing. Food quality was decent.

1  Thank JKLN-MHD
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Called for a drink the place looks good from outside WRONG. They have two parrots and its a total diacrace they keep them in a steel cabinet when pub is closed criminal. They pirate theme is poorly constructed in my opinion a danger at high level.

1  Thank stuart w
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I went with my 4 year old daughter, during the day, for
coffee and souvlaki, my husband ,and brother had some beers.
It was quiet , apparently it is very lively at night, music and dancing.There are beautiful tropical pirate displays, with a ship/treasure and a blue lagoon pool in the middle.Hard to describe.Apparently it has been done up again. I want to go back there.Must do in town
a great place to party.(others in my group experienced this)
I dont know if it is still there, but a couple of years ago upstairs was an indoor childrens play area.My daughter loved it..so did I)