“Best Mojito in Rhodes”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Cafe-Snack-Bar
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Spent a week in Rhodes at a hotel right next to Keep It Simple. The staff were very friendly and helpful and part of the reason we chose to return here a few times throughout our stay.

The cocktails were fairly priced and cheaper at certain times. We also had lunch here one day which was lovely.

If you're a fan of mojitos, Keep It Simple will not disappoint.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We were staying at the Amatheus resort and this bar was around 5 minutes walk from there, pretty much the first bar you reach!

The decor is clean, white, and simple but looks smart and well presented. They have booths and tables and its comfortable.

The drinks are fair prices. (around 5 Euros for a Cocktail and 3 for a beer). They play music and as we were there during the world cup there was football on the screens, but it wasn't chavy like some of the other bars along the strip. I don't even like football much, but it was fine.

The waitress is great, she speak what seems to be every language she needs, perfect English (she is Dutch) and I think I heard her talking to Germans, Greek, Russians and Dutch. She was quick, friendly and attentive. Great Great Service!

Definitely a gem of a bar in Rhodes and worth a visit if you see a cute little white bar called Keep it simple! ;) Pop in for a drink! Thanks for the fun nights of chill and cocktails! :)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We found this the first day and Deborah could not do enough to help us settle in.
I would not really call it a Restaurant but it is Ideal if you want to hang out for a drink or snack
Or both. it is very clean and cheerful as Deborah told us when they took it over they they designed it themselves - It is mostly Blue and white with pictures of the beach and sights around on all the blinds.
The food is good and they. Will make it as you want it, with or without salad etc or if you want something not as it is on the menu they will oblige without any problems.
We ended up going everyday for lunch and a couple of drinks.

Deborah was also very helpful with how to get around on the bus etc telling us details not even mentioned by the Rep - eg. For the bus you need to get a ticket from a certain booth or one of the Supermarkets Not on the bus.-He said we could get one on the bus- Not anymore.

We will certainly go back if we ever go to Rhodes again.

2  Thank Smo25
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff are excellent Deborah, Dorin.
The food is very nice and spent two weeks of our holiday there.
Very friendly place and very welcoming nothing is too much trouble, George the bar man make's some of the best cocktail's.
The bar is very clean and tidy.
We have been to Rhodes twice now and Keep It Simple and the staff is one of the reason's why we will keep coming back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I'm biased, I've known Dorin, Deb et al for many years, but there's a good reason I'm biased. This bar has to be possibly one of the most "adaptable" places I've ever visited, what do I mean by adaptable ? Well.....

.....I've seen couples enjoying a romantic cocktail, friends having a laugh and banter, at the same time as individuals deep in thought (or conversation with Dorin).....all at the same time, with no one encroaching on the other parties atmosphere.

A truly amazing place, a wonder of the modern world !

.........but like I said, I'm biased !!