“Must do!”
Review of Nisos Restaurant

Nisos Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 418 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Good for: Groups, Romantic, View, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Must do!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The food is rich,perfectly cooked and presented beautifully.The service is outstanding and the staff very welcoming.I recomend the "mix fish" for two and the organic white wine,they are exquisit.

1 Thank Χριστίνα Κ

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Decent”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We went on our first night in the city as our hotel was very close. The food was decent. I had a mixed seafood pasta which was lovely but was lacking in seafood part. The meal seemed very overpriced in comparison to other restaurant. Massive portions, a main could easily be shared by two. very friendly staff though!

Sydney, Australia
“Nisos Rhodes”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Was expecting amazing things from Nisos with all the high reviews but was left a little disappointed. Starters were great, the food was cooked really well but we were left waiting for our mains, so long even one of the stuff thought we had finished. The prawns were good but 19€ for 4 prawns was a not much. Both mains had a lot of rice and salad as well. The staff were really nice though and there was a good atmosphere.

Rhodes
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am local involved with tourism and really sensitive with all the details that made the experience of the visitor remarkable. It was today my first visit with a colleague to nisos, I was suprised with the proffesianalism, clean environment , toilets the tradiotial food .I tried giouvetsi which I can definitely say it is Better than my moms hope she doesn't see thus critic!!! Portions are big and the quality great. I happened to be a gastronomy lover and I can realize the fresh ingredients which definitely nisos has. The service is superb , smiling , on time and not pushing . This is for sure the place I would visit with my family and friends to try excellent Greek traditional food better than home!!!! Sorry mom:) proud for nisos hopefully more and more copy your good techniques on the island.. Last but not least people that they are on a wheelchair would meet a friendly comfortable environment for their needs!!!!

york
“A superb restaurant in rhodes.”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This being our first visit to Greece, we wanted to sample some Greek food and drink. The staff at Nisos were very welcoming and helpful right from the start of our visit advising us on choices we might like to make. During our stay we tried several other eating places which were very adequate but we returned each time to Nisos where we enjoyed excellent food trying several Greek dishes which we enjoyed thoroughly. All the staff and the owner were so friendly and efficient that every customer was made to feel special. We spent our last evening at Nisos it was a great finish to a great holiday. Look forward to returning and to seeing these wonderful people. Nisos was situated well, central and close to the sea front and many hotels.