Out charter operator used this facility to deposit our luggage during our transfer back home.
We had free access to a full of plastic mugs, cups, food leftovers and food packings "swimming pool" (about 4m long and from 0,80 to 1,60 depth), common toilets and showers.
A rather impolite (to put it mildly) receptionist informed us that "We do not have towels", when we suggested to rent towels in order to have a shower.
Not well air-conditioned lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town