We actively traveling during the holidays and chose three-star hotel with a convenient location to area attractions and the beach. The Manousos hotel meets these requirements. However, if you have a room overlooking the pool, you will not sleep. In this side are disco and bars, where the sounds very loud music from sunset till sunrise. Our room looked out on the opposite side to this mess was not heard, but... Simultaneously with us in the hotel there were many teenagers from Germany. They came back in the hotel late at night drunk and began screaming and shouting in there rooms or in the hallway. Appealed at the reception gave no results. This is a big minus for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town