I stayed at the hotel for 3 weeks. Solo traveller. Great facilities and excellent location !! What made it a memorable trip was the friendly and more than accomodating staff who always went out of their way to that little bit extra. Felt like stayin with part of a family.
I highly reccomend this hotel and will definitely be staying there next year !!!
Makes the whole Rhodes experience all the more memorable ;-)
Angela - Adelaide Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town