The location is good if you want to be close to bars/cafes/clubs. The hotel is just one minute walking from the bar street. However, be prepared for sleep issues because the noise from the bars is extremely loud.
The rooms were very clean and spacious enough.No disappointment at all with that.
However,the pool was not very clean,maybe because it was crowded all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town