Good basic Hotel, rooms clean and comfortable. We spent 2 nights here and found the staff very helpful, breakfast was okay and location was good. It is close to the beach and there are lots of "Tavernas" - we ate at several good ones very close to the hotel that weren't too loud or noisy. We experience a little noise from the street during the night but this wasn't too bad and we did have our balcony door open for some fresh air so it was to be expected in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manousos Hotel is situated on the beautiful Greek Island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese archipelago. Rhodes was once the home of the legendary Colossus, a very tall and imposing statue considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Today this amazing island in the Aegean Sea offers not only beautiful sandy beaches but also a wealth of ancient sites including the medieval town of Rhodes, which is itself a World Heritage Site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manousos City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manousos Hotel Rhodes Town
- Manousos City Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town