Stayed for a week in late September,check in was very quick and greeted by friendly staff our room was very spacious but found we had no safe but this was soon put right when we reported it.
The food at the hotel was very limited to the choices we have found in other hotels we have stayed in but always found something so you would never go hungry.
The sun beds around the pool and beach would always get the towel treatment in the mornings but you could always find one as there are plenty.
The entertainment team do a great job trying to keep you amused all day and are never pushy for you to join in but we did as it was a good laugh so thanks go to arton Chris and the girls.
Overall we found all the staff very helpful from reception,bar staff,restaurant waiters/waitresses.
Outside of the hotel there are a few shops and bars once you get across the busy road if you want lots more you have to visit Rhodes town where you weave around lots of tiny streets.
Overall we would recommend this hotel as we enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel bungalow apartments Avra Beach Resort is situated on the beach of Ixia, 6km west of Rhodes town and 7km from Rhodes International Airport. The hotel covers 18.000 square meters of blossom garden and well kept environment. The hotel is closer to the beach than any other hotel in the area (literally on the beach!) and very close to local shops of Ixia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Avra Beach Resort Hotel - Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avra Beach Hotel
- Avra Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Avra Beach Resort Hotel - Bungalows Rhodes/Rhodes Town