All reviews excellent place to stay great budget hotel sea view facing the street minutes walking distance excellent location old town air con blue sky hotel city hotel shower cubicle small balcony car rental stayed here for nights recommend this hotel star hotel cleaning staff
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food is well presented and is very tasty, if you have a sweet tooth you are in for a treat. can be a little repetitive but go to any restaurant and the menu doesn't change every day. Tea and coffee on tap as is the red and white wine, help yourself to as much ice cream as you want. Pool table ,table tennis and bar football available outside. The staff are superb and could not be more helpful and attentive, staff in the dining area extremely friendly as are the cleaning girls. especially Ena on reception, Lucy and Foteina on the bar, beautiful people inside and out. The hotel itself is spotlessly clean, towels changed whenever you want and bedding changed 3 times in 10 days! how many of us do that at home?. Great pool with an attached kids pool, lots of loungers available even when it's busy, nice quiet location with great views over the bay if you can get a room at the front of the hotel. Even if your at the back there is a nice view up the hill. Overall I would definitely recomend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank chris m
Nafsika Hotel R, Manager at Nafsika Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Chris,
please note that you have submitted your review in Nafsika Hotel Rhodes Greece. We are a 2 star Bed&Breakfast Hotel without the facilities you are mentioning. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Due to the transportation strike in France, our plane from Crete to Rhodes was delayed. Lucky for us our car rental, shuttle driver was waiting for us inside at arrivals. by the time we got our car and drove into Rhodes it was 12:30 am. We had a difficult time finding the hotel. The receptionist, Anthony, could not have been nicer. we parked right in front of the building. After taking all the pertinent info, he gave us our key, rang for the elevator and wished us a good night. Breakfast was available in the morning, plenty to eat. plenty of seating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Nafsika Hotel R, Manager at Nafsika Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Elisabeth,
thank you so much for your positive feedback.
We are happy to hear tha you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in our hotel.
Best regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights before moving on. The hotel was clean, breakfast reasonable and the staff friendly. Considering the price it is an excellent budget hotel, if you are expecting frills perhaps you need to look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have family that live in Rhodes and i normally stay at the Blue Sky Hotel (Opposite this one) when i visit them. On this occasion it was full so i decided to stay here. What a lovely welcoming and clean hotel! I stayed as a lone traveler and they always made me feel welcome and safe (they didn't know i have family here). The rooms were clean and fresh and nothing was too much trouble for them. This is now my go to hotel when i visit once a year........ amazing value! Think i've found a hidden gem!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Nafsika Hotel R, Διευθυντής at Nafsika Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear G33NA,
thank you very much for your excellent feedback.
It is a real pleasure to read such good words from you and know that you had a perfect stay with us.
We' ll be glad to welcome you again in Rhodes in one of your next trips.
Best regards,
Nafsika Hotel

Reviewed 27 September 2017

After reading many reviews on where to stay in Rhodes, I settled on Nafsika based on the value, location and many positive reviews and was not disappointed! The hotel is located around 10-15 mins walk away from Old Town, and right next to the beach. Note that it can get pretty windy where the beaches on the west are located, and the better beaches are located on the opposite side of the Town but it is still a nice view and walk along the beaches near Nafsika.

The rooms were nice and clean, and the showers were very good! The staff are so friendly and polite, from the reception to the cleaning staff that it highlights the lovely Greek hospitality. The cleaning team were very good and efficient, and I always came back to a lovely clean room with toiletries filled up and clean towels. The breakfast is very basic but it is a nice touch to have breakfast included in the price so I cannot complain. However the only slight downside was the unreliable wifi I experienced during my stay, where basic pages would struggle to load. Note that this is a very minor negative during my time with Nafsika, and if I was in Rhodes again I would definitely book with Nafsika!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends