Just returned from a weeks holiday with 9 friends. All the staff without exception were welcoming, helpful and courteous.
Restaurant efficiently run by the manager. Food good. Some cool sometimes but no problem.
Pool ok but not enough sun beds when the sun eventualy came out.
Rooms varied but all spotlessly clean. Room 303 the biggest of our 5.
Why only 1 key for a room? Very inconveniant.
Main downside no entertainment when advertised and could not go into the sister Hotel The Grand.
Great position for walking into Old Town and marina (20 mins). Plus the beaches.
Also plenty of bars handy. The Ancient good for greek dancing. We came across a gem of a place called Christos Garden Cafe Bar. Beautifully renovated by Christos himself who was very hospitable and pleasant. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PETIT PALAIS BEACH HOTEL is the only four-star all-inclusive city hotel in Rhodes. Centrally located, very close to the Old City of Rhodes with the remarkable sights, PETIT PALAIS is a unique starting point for someone to explore the island. The 215 renovated guestrooms offer all the comforts of a 4 star hotel. The hotel has an outdoor fresh water swimming pool and Jacuzzi while the beach is only 150 meters away and is ideal for children as it is gently sloping. A variety of water sports choices such as jet-ski, banana boat, parasailing, catamaran sailing and diving are available on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Petit Palais Hotel Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Hotel
- Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town