Arrived at the hotel on time after a great flight with Easy Jet - lovely welcome at the hotel, checked in with extreme ease and no fuss to be told we could immediately have lunch if we wanted or help ourselves to the bar snacks and drinks - our choice. The room was at the front of the hotel on the fourth floor and overlooked the street and the rear of the Grand Hotel where we stayed in 2002 and a view of the sea. The room smelled and was immaculately clean and tidy supplied with a fridge, tv, hairdryer - no complaints. My husband particularly liked the fact that the air conditioning unit actually worked !!
We discovered that my going down to dinner at after 8.20pm you didn't have to queue to get into the restaurant - once in there, the only queue was for the pizza guy who cooks the most amazing pizzas you've ever tasted, we used to have them for starter and dessert!!!! Worth queing for !!
Although the pool area is small, we had no problem getting sunbeds and the area was again spotless. The drinks were available from the bar so you were never short of refreshments.
The atmosphere in the bar on an evening was fabulous, Tony and Giorge were super friendly and efficient and thankfully played Greek music at the bar which made my holiday. On the last night Giorge did an impromptu traditional Greek dance which was great. There were a lot of Swedish lads in the hotel and although a little loud at times they were simply having fun and isn't that what holidays are all about?
The overall atmosphere of the hotel was deliciously laid back, wonderfully friendly and nothing was too much trouble - many thanks to the waiters and waitresses in the restaurant who looked after us and kept us topped up with coffee and water without asking.
Will be booking this hotel again with no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PETIT PALAIS BEACH HOTEL is the only four-star all-inclusive city hotel in Rhodes. Centrally located, very close to the Old City of Rhodes with the remarkable sights, PETIT PALAIS is a unique starting point for someone to explore the island. The 215 renovated guestrooms offer all the comforts of a 4 star hotel. The hotel has an outdoor fresh water swimming pool and Jacuzzi while the beach is only 150 meters away and is ideal for children as it is gently sloping. A variety of water sports choices such as jet-ski, banana boat, parasailing, catamaran sailing and diving are available on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Petit Palais Hotel Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Rhodes Town
- Petit Palais Hotel
- Mitsis Petit Palais Beach Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town