Our travel agent found this hotel after we had read about it on TripAdvisor. It was, by far, the best place we stayed during our whole stay in Greece. Having never been overseas before, I was surprised by how hard the beds were, but the bed at this hotel was pure heaven.
We were greeted with wine and fruits and cheeses. The breakfast was superb on the patio. The staff was warm and helpful, always willing to offer dinner suggestions, calling for cabs, etc.
Overall, our two nights there were fabulous and it is in a great location within the Old City of Rhodes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town