From the outside, the hotel is quite plain...but step inside and a wonderful courtyard with flowering plants and seating with colorful cushions awaits the weary traveler. I loved being inside the old town, walking to the castle and museums, shops and restaurants, and then dodging back inside to rest. Our colorful room and bathroom were large, clean and comfortable, and we were given a bottle of wine and fresh fruit upon arrival. Breakfast was delicious with assorted filled fried pies, breads, yogurt with fruit, and eggs made to order with fresh orange juice and coffee/tea. The front desk staff were extremely helpful getting us a rental car, answering questions, and George even walked us to our rental car outside the city walls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town