Owned by Nikos and Takis haute couture designers, this is a small boutique hotel with each room/suite individually decorated. Perfect location for staying in Rhodes Old Town and convenient for traveling out onto the island. If you want to spend most of your time on the beach, go elsewhere. If you want access to the history of Rhodes, an abundance of restaurants, more shopping options than anyone would ever need, individually prepared and served breakfasts, great hosts in George and Michael, free wi-fi and a patio for breakfasts and to enjoy in the day or night, this hotel is for you. Ask George to tell you about the Pasha and his wives. Also, check out the different room/suite options before you book. We stayed in the Bosporus Suite at the end of June 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town