The Nikos Takis is a small hotel (7 rooms) in the heart of the medieval town of Rhodes - about 50 meters from the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights. The front of the hotel looks out directly onto ancient ruins that have yet to be fully excavated. The back looks over the port and the Mediterranean. The hotel is made up of two older houses that were renovated (under decree by the Italians when they controlled the island) in the medieval style, so the rooms are lavishly appointed in the furnishings of the time. George is a native-born Rhodean and a gracious host, and full of information about the best local places to visit and eat. In short, the single best thing about this hotel is its location, and the next best thing is the unique rooms. If you want 5 star accommodation with a swimming pool and an extensive buffet at night, this hotel is not for you. If you want a wonderful experience in the heart of the old town of Rhodes, I doubt you could get much better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Ebookers so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town