A small hotel near the Grand Master Palace. Rooms seem to range from pokey to large so make sure you know what you are booking. Our room on the ground floor was very small and was nothing to rave about, but there are very limited "quality" hotels in the old town and this is one of the better ones.
The three staff here are fantastic and will go out of there way to assist you whether its site seeing, transfers, restaurants etc nothing is a problem for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town