Nikos Takis was actually the only hotel out of 8 that my husband and I stayed in that we didn't book ourselves. I cannot be grateful enough for the choice. Not only was the room and bathroom above and beyond our expectations (so lush and spacious!), but George and Michael really made us feel at home.
Favorite details: the tub, robes, welcome wine and fruit, location in Old Town, YUMMY breakfast, George's advice about Rhodes, incredibly romantic. Oh, did I mention that they let us keep the AC on while we were away. VERY rare. My only regret is that we didn't stay more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town