The hotel is a few metres from the Grand Master Palace - ideally located to visit the Old Town. Inside it is very peaceful - breakfast on the terrace is delightful. But the best thing of all was the attitude of the guy at reception: friendly, informative, thoughtful but never exceeding or becoming too cheesy. He really made the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays and Ebookers so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town