Wonderful unique hotel experience Staff very welcoming and shared good advice about places to eat and visit.Breakfasts were delicious. Excellent location to explore the Old Town of Rhodes Hotel situated on an elevated position in the Old Town with views from our room and the patio court yard area down to the harbour where we could see the enormous cruise ships moored. Light breezes sitting in the courtyard in the evenings gave respite from the blistering daytime heat Highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town