We just returned from 2 weeks on Crete and Rhodes. Our travel agent set our party up with rooms at the Takis Nikos Fashion Hotel in the old town of Rhodes. At first I was put off by the web site showing the decor of the rooms. Regardless we stayed there. It turned out to be the highlight of our trip. There are only 7 rooms all decorated differently so I would definitely not go there without a reservation. It's location is within the old walls and steps away from the Street of Knights and the Knights Castle. Despite being located within the walls where cars are not allowed taxis can take you to the front door. The decor was entirely different from anything else we have experienced in Greece. The service was outsatanding. Breakfast was served on our own patio, if you are lucky enough to be in the Grand Masters"' suite, and was a full American style one including omelettes and crepes cooked to order. Any of the rooms are terrific but the level of friendly service is what stood out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town