We have just returned from our to Greece. Of the three small hotels we stayed in during this trip the Nikos Takis Hotel was by far our favorite. The cozy hotel is decorated beautifully, located right in the Medieval Town of Rhodes and the Hotel Staff is just about the friendliest, nicest and most helpful ever!!! The home cooked breakfast was absolutely delicious and definitely plentyful. You almost felt like being at grandma's house and she made sure that you didn't go hungry. We wished we could have stayed longer, and we definitely plan to stay there again if/when we return to Rhodes!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town